- About Pool Tron
- 10 Reason why Pool Tron is a better choice
- Associations and Certifications
Pool Tron has been designing and building pools since 1977, and our expertise in concrete construction reaches back even longer. We have refined techniques in concrete pool construction that create structures that are more durable and better resist settling and weather effects. Our wet shotcrete process is a significant advantage. It requires better-trained, more-experienced applicators, but it delivers significantly higher and more consistent long-term strength throughout the pool structure. All Pool Tron pools gain unmatched strength and durability from our unique double-cage-steel reinforcement technology. This ensures maximum strength to better manage forces from both sides of the pool wall. Pool Tron maintains all the critical skills for pool design and construction in-house. With the exception of plastering, all of our work is performed by year-round professionals, not subcontractors, to assure that the highest standards are met.
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Certified Service Professional® (CSP®)
- Experience - building pools since 1977; concrete experts before that so no one knows/understands the process of shotcrete pool construction better than Pool Tron
- Expertise - In addition to concrete construction expertise (featuring double-cage-steel reinforcement technology) each Pool Tron construction staff member has been trained in a very specific construction area/process and is a master at that skill vs. generalists that are a “jack of all trades and a master of none”. On-staff licensed architect directs site survey and ensures proper engineering, drainage, and layout and makes regular visits to the site while a family member oversees every phase of construction
- Highest standards of quality control - all work (except for plastering) is done by year-round, skilled professionals, not subcontractors who days/weeks earlier, were plucked from entirely unrelated professions and lack the expertise to even be on the jobsite.
- Impeccable reputation - numerous design awards and recognitions from APSP and Master Pools Guild, an invitation only global network of elite custom pool builders (member since 1998)
- Family owned and operated so you are always working with a company owner
- Master Pool Code of Ethics (self-explanatory)
- Continuous learning/education - ongoing access to the brightest and most creative minds in advanced construction and swimming pool design plus sharing of information and education via Master Pool Guild membership
- Member of APSP, Genesis 3, Master Pool Guild.
Pool Tron is a proud member of the following associations.
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
The APSP International Awards of Excellence honors APSP members whose pools, spas and water features represent some of the best designs in the industry.
The competition is open only to APSP member builders, designers, and service and retail firms. Many hundreds of entries are submitted each year, representing member firms from all over the world. More information at: International Awards of Excellence
The Craftsmanship and Ethics of a Master Pools Guild Member
Almost any pool builder can show you their most beautiful work. But what can give you confidence that they succeed consistently? Pool Tron can point to membership in one of the most exclusive professional organizations in the world.
Since 1998, Pool Tron has been a member of the Master Pools Guild, an invitation-only global network of elite custom pool builders. The Guild’s fewer than 100 members are dedicated to sharing state-of-the-art concrete construction techniques, equipment technology and evolving marketplace trends, all with the goal of providing pool owners with the best possible pool ownership experience. Master Pools Guild members truly have your best interest in mind. They do not compete with one another, so they can confidently share the most advanced construction and design ideas through meetings and ongoing education programs. So when you select Pool Tron, you’re also networking with the brightest and most creative minds in the pool industry.
Master Pools Guild Code of Ethics:
- To hold inviolate the concepts of free enterprise and unselfish service to the public.
- To continually strive to gain respect for the industry, both on the local community and national level.
- To make the largest contribution possible to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools.
- To support all efforts to improve swimming pool products and service, and to encourage the research and the development of new materials and methods.
- To advertise and sell the merits of their own products and refrain from attacking competitors or reflecting unfairly on their products, service, or methods of doing business.
- To reveal all the material facts, to avoid concealment of information, and to refrain from the use of innuendoes in advertising and selling that might cause customers to be misled, so that the truth about their services or products may be fully understood by the trusting as well as the analytical
- To advertise only bonafide prices and products and to refrain from the use of "bait" advertising methods.
- To design or build in a manner compatible in every respect with public health and safety, and to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations.
- To fulfill all contractual obligations, to offer a reasonable warrant of products and services, and to perform on such warranty, either written or implied, where justifiable claims are in order, and to do this without hesitation.
- To refrain from owning, investing in, joining, advising, operating, being employed by, or otherwise participating in, directly or indirectly, any organization similar to the Master Pools Organization.
A Certified Service Professional® is an individual who has passed all the rigorous requirements of the APSP’s Certified Service Professional® training program. The three-level technical training program (TECH I, TECH II, and CSP) provides practical knowledge for technicians and service professionals, from structures and electrical systems, to hydraulics, pumps, and filters, to water chemistry and maintenance.
APSP members who successfully complete all three levels are granted the program's highest credential—CSP™ Certified Service Professional®.
Afterwards, all graduates must complete continuing education requirements on an ongoing basis in order to maintain their CSP® certification. More information at http://www.apsp.org/EducationCertification/content.cfm?ItemNumber=854
The Genesis 3 Design Group provides an international forum for continuing education and the establishment of higher standards in watershape design and construction. Students of Genesis 3 have committed themselves to superior levels of design, architecture, hydraulics, and client interaction.
Genesis 3 has grown from a single school into a series of themed educational schools featuring international experts in various design and construction fields. Pool builders using their comprehensive training have the knowledge and tools to create cutting edge, sophisticated pool designs.
More information at: Genesis3
The Home Builders Association is an organization representing all segments of the residential building industry. Its mission is to enhance its members’ ability to provide safe, affordable, quality housing to the citizens of the local communities. The Association does this by promoting positive public policy, providing industry information and education to the members and the public. They also provide support and training, encouraging ethical behavior and professional standards, and making membership in the Association an essential element of a successful residential building industry company.
More information at: Home Builders Association
Each year the Pool & Spa News magazine researches all the major pool and spa builders in North America based on criteria such as longevity, customer satisfaction, quality ratings, awards, etc. and compiles a list of the Top 50 Builders in the pool and spa industry. We are privileged and proud to be on this list of the Top 50 Builders.
Pool Corp, the world's largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related leisure products, has identified a select number of pool builders from around the United States to join the ranks of an “Ultimate Swimming Pool” builder. A pool builder must meet specific requirements in the areas of quality, craftsmanship, business stability and customer satisfaction before they may use the Ultimate Swimming Pools trademark. We are one of the few selected “Ultimate Swimming Pools” builders in this area.